Most Common Microwave Oven Problems that should be Considered
A modern kitchen can not be imagined without a Microwave Oven. In the morning time, you can make your breakfast in a rush by using the microwave oven. But if there is something wrong in the microwave then everything gets messed up. In this situation, you will try to fix your microwave oven on your own to not hamper your daily routine. But this will not be the right way to fix it as maybe a microwave oven seems like a small and handy appliance but actually, it is a very complex machine. Anything can happen to it for a small mistake. There are some common problems which you should not fix on your own.
1) The microwave oven is not running- The most noticeable and important problem of a microwave oven is the microwave oven stopped turning on. It simply becomes useless if it is not turning on. At this time you should check the wall plug to ensure if it is connected to the electricity or not. If the microwave oven’s door has not closed then it will never start. So next do check if its door is properly closed. If there is no problem with these two things then do contact any professional service provider because now it is not up to you.
2) The microwave plate is not turning- There is a plate in the microwave oven which rotates to cook your food. If it will stop rotating then your food will not cook evenly. It rotates to heat the food on every side. So this is a very common fact that if the plate is not rotating then the microwave oven is not for use now. It can happen for many reasons. But do not try to rotate the plate by forcing it. This may cause a broken plate.
3)The microwave oven is making noise- When the microwave oven is in an operation it can make some noise. But if the noise is getting louder then it should be considered as a sign of a big problem. There can be many reasons for being noisy in the microwave oven such as a faulty drive motor, magnetron, cooling fan even voltage consumption, etc. So if the problem is happening for these reasons you can not fix it on your own. It will be better to contact any trained service provider.
4) The microwave oven is not being heated- We do cook food in the microwave oven with the help of heat. Without heat, food can not be cooked in the microwave oven. That means if the microwave oven is running properly the plate of the microwave oven is rotating properly but it is not heating up then it will become absolutely useless. if the door has not closed properly the microwave oven will not start to function so you have to check that first. But if there is no problem with the door then it may have some serious issue. And for solving the problem you should contact a professional.
5) The exhaust fan of the microwave oven is not working- In the microwave there is an exhaust fan. It helps to remove the hot air above your stove. For which the microwave oven can work properly when it is being used. But if the exhaust fan stopped working it will hamper the microwave oven. There have some reasons behind the non-working exhaust fan such as it may be clogged by dirt. If this is the reason then clean it softly but if you notice a broken part of it you should replace it immediately.
6) The door of the microwave oven is not closing properly- When the microwave oven starts to get older it starts facing many problems. Among them, One of the common problems is its door may not close properly. It can happen for the springs or screw or something like that. With time the springs start to be loose from their original tightened state. Or maybe any part of the door has broken. If the door is not closing properly the heat will escape from the microwave oven so that it will not work in the right way. So if this problem is happening with your microwave oven regularly then do call a mechanic to solve the problem.
7) The touchpad of the microwave oven is not working- The touchpad of the microwave oven is a very sensitive part of it. It feels quite frustrating when it stops working. If the touchpad is not working you will not able to understand if it has taken your order or not. It can happen for any type of loose connection in the microwave oven. But it can not be fixed at home. As this is an internal issue a trained should work on it. Unprofessional hands can hamper the appliance or get injured too. Experts’ service is necessarily needed
These are some common problems any microwave oven can face. Being concern about these problems can make your microwave’s lifespan longer. So do not avoid any small issue of your microwave oven it may lead to a big problem. And to service your microwave oven easily and affordably you can book the LSS service provider, the best Microwave Oven Repair Service in Kolkata at your Doorstep.